Already have a Username/Password for Bellaterra Journal of Teaching & Learning Language & Literature?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been published previously and is not currently under review for another journal (if so, an explanation should be included in 'comments to the editor). If ANY of the content of the text has been published elsewhere, the author should include a copy of the published text along with the submission for a comparison of content to avoid allegations of plagiarism.
- The text has been presented in .doc format and includes 3 abstracts in 3 languages (choose between English, French, Spanish and Catalan).
- The author has followed the guidelines carefully, read the FAQs and meets the profile of our authors as graduate or post-graduate students (please indicate this in the biodata).
- The text adheres to the reference citations and style requirements as indicated in APA and includes DOI numbers when available.
- The author has permission for the reproduction of data, figures and diagrams if they are not original to the text. The submission of a manuscript assumes the originality and legality of its contents and implies that the contents do not infringe any laws.
- The text conforms to all the criteria mentioned in the author's responsibilities in the journal's ethics statement. If the text is accepted, the author will be required to sign a declaration and will be held liable of any infraction.
By submitting a manuscripts, the author confirms that they are sole authors of the work, that it is original work and that the text does not contain any illegal content or anything that infringes author or other's rights. All authors are required to sign a copyright form before their article will be published, indicating that they have followed the ethics statement. Copyright clearance for reproduction of any figures, diagrams or charts from published works is sole responsibility of the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or other individuals not related to the journal.