Already have a Username/Password for Bellaterra Journal of Teaching & Learning Language & Literature?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been published previously and is not currently under review for another journal (if so, an explanation should be included in 'comments to the editor).
- The text has been presented in .doc format.
- The author has followed the guidelines carefully.
- The adheres to the reference citations and style requirements as indicated in APA.
- The author has permission for the reproduction of data, figures and diagrams if they are not original to the text. The submission of a manuscript assumes the originality and legality of its contents and implies that the contents do not infringe any laws.
By submitting a manuscripts, the author confirms that they are sole authors of the work, that it is original work and that the text does not contain any illegal content or anything that infringes author or other's rights. All authors are required to sign a copyright form before their article will be published. Copyright clearance for reproduction of any figures, diagrams or charts from published works is sole responsibility of the author.
Bellaterra Journal of Teaching & Learning Language & Literature (BJTLLL)
Legal Deposit Number (Spain) B. 23873-2013
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.